Many Paths to Success.
Planned Role Assessments
- Planned Assessments are a series of interviews and events to discover and document the institutional knowledge of key members of an organization’s leadership team and/or subject matter experts (SME).
- Clients receive detailed assessments of the drivers of success, structured onboarding plans, and on-demand resource libraries.
- These resources will enable anyone stepping into the role in the future to see, hear, and read the words of their high-performing predecessor.
Rapid Role Assessments
- These are time sensitive, high-impact programs in response to unexpected personnel transitions like resignations or temporary role assignments.
- While similar to Planned Role Assessments, these rapid programs are executed during the typical “two-week notice” period, helping reduce business disruption and improve the hiring and onboarding process.
Coaching Client Teams
- Seminars and materials that teach the Lithyus Group principles to full time staff, enabling organizations to drive their own knowledge transfer strategy.
- Typically, coaching seminars are in-person events, however remote seminars and workshops can be just as effective.
Custom Training & Facilitation
- Relying on the core Lithyus Group principles that value the individual’s expertise and passions, we customize process training and facilitate team events.
- We help organizations introduce new ways of working while intentionally respecting the team that brought them to their current level of performance.
Drivers of Knowledge Transfer ROI
Often, it takes 4 months for new leaders to be as effective as their predecessors. Our programs reduce this by 25% – for new hires and their colleagues.
A poor hiring decision can cost the organization an additional 30% of the team member’s compensation. We mitigate this risk through our deliverables.
Customers base trust on credibility, reliability, and the sense of being known by their partners. Our products empower the transfer of established trust.
Key employee changes can cause teams to feel uncertain and reduce overall productivity. We enable leaders to learn rapidly and minimize performance disruptions.
Exit interviews are inherently reactive and focused on why someone is leaving. Our approach lets team members share how they succeed while they are doing it.
Our processes enable high performing individuals to tell us how they achieve success. Leaders gain insight. Successors learn directly from their predecessors.