Many Paths to Success.
Planned Role Assessments
- Planned Assessments are a series of interviews and events to discover and document the institutional knowledge of key members of an organization’s leadership team and/or subject matter experts (SME).
- Clients receive detailed assessments of the drivers of success, structured onboarding plans, and on-demand resource libraries.
- These resources will enable anyone stepping into the role in the future to see, hear, and read the words of their high-performing predecessor.
Rapid Role Assessments
- These are time sensitive, high-impact programs in response to unexpected personnel transitions like resignations or temporary role assignments.
- While similar to Planned Role Assessments, these rapid programs are executed during the typical “two-week notice” period, helping reduce business disruption and improve the hiring and onboarding process.
Coaching Client Teams
- Seminars and materials that teach the Lithyus Group principles to full time staff, enabling organizations to drive their own knowledge transfer strategy.
- Typically, coaching seminars are in-person events, however remote seminars and workshops can be just as effective.
Custom Training & Facilitation
- Relying on the core Lithyus Group principles that value the individual’s expertise and passions, we customize process training and facilitate team events.
- We help organizations introduce new ways of working while intentionally respecting the team that brought them to their current level of performance.